what I did last week (week of 20 April 2015)26 Apr 2015
I don't know what to say about this week. Kind of feeling like I'm falling off.
- Lots of video editing. I've been trying to get at a lot the questions that people have (well, that I think that they should have) about what ADL does. For example, what is cmi5?
- Writing! Made it back to the keyboard to try to finish something. Writing in narrative takes some time (for me, anyway), but I hope that I'll have something to share with you all soon.
- xAPI Vocabulary Working Group. TBH, this is really led by Jason Haag, but I tagged along :) Really, it's important work for the specification, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes up at the end of the two month stretch.
- The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet is finished. In the hour (!) that it took me to realize that there's another Mitchell book before The Bone Clocks, found out that there is a subreddit dedicated to David Mitchell. This is my new life goal: I want a subreddit.
- Koding University. Yep.
- I...actually have nothing here. Well, except for this.