what I did last week (week of 13 April 2015)20 Apr 2015
Man, I am so tired right now.
But I want to get this down before my eyes shut (sleep? pollen? hard to tell at this point). Let's do it.
- Participated in the CMI-5 Sandstone Working Group meeting. (Check out the Storify that I made to try to summarize day one of the event.)
- xAPI Design Cohort! The usual: updates, team meetings, video editing. Shout out to Jonathan Kevan for showing off Team DCDC's progress!
- Planning the upcoming xAPI Bootcamp. Details forthcoming!
- Thinking about what an ADL 'xAPI 101' would look like; spending time thinking about how to flesh out the existing SCORM-to-TLA Roadmap
- I took the train up to Rockville to visit the Thingstitute. Beacons, Raspberry Pi(es?), many, many cables. Lost a dongle or two. Totally worth it.
- Rope burns
- The CMI-5 spec. I've actually read the entire thing a few times now - rather useful, I think. Kind of makes me want to re-read the xAPI specification. You know, for laughs.
- Bootsnip - an element gallery for web designers and web developers, containing design elements, playground and code snippets for the Bootstrap HTML/CSS/JS framework
- Jekyll has been great (it's brought me this site, at least), but I think Hugo may be my next conquest.
- I did not, in the end, purchase the MF Doom mystery box. IDC IDC IDC
- This doesn't really count as last week (it came out about 7 hours ago), but daaamn, Michael Eric Dyson.
ok, it's after 0100 EDT on a Monday. I gotta be awake in a few. Catch you later.